Adroit Technologies COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
At Adroit Technologies we have a few policies and procedures in place in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. While we want our guests to feel safe and secure in our space during these times, the safety of our staff is of the utmost importance.
These policies and procedures are as follows:
- If you are dropping off a package, please leave it on the small blue table located just on the other side of the door. If you need a signature just wait in the front tiled space until a staff member can assist you.
- When anyone enters the office space, they are required to sanitize their hands. The sanitizer is located on the front desk for your convenience.
- Please wait in the front tiled space until a staff member can assist you.
- If you are renting one of our meeting or office spaces, we will:
- We are leaving an hour of ‘down time’ between each booking to allow for a full and thorough sanitization of the space including:
- Wiping down high-touch surfaces such as whiteboard pens, tables, door knobs, chair arms, teleconference devices etc with alcohol based disinfectant.
- High-touch areas that will likely be used by multiple people within the same party/rental will be sprayed daily with a 24h hard surface microbial spray known as Microban24 (microban24.com) which coats items with a lasting 24h viral protectant.
- Wherever possible, we will work to have only one party per day rent a space to allow ample “down time” between parties.
- Internally our staff has the following Covid policies and procedures in place:
- If an employee is feeling unwell or is showing any symptoms of a cold or flu they are required to stay home.
- Employee’s are encouraged to create a rotation for “in office” work with their individual office mate to reduce the number of people in the office at any time.
- Employee’s work stations are not to be shared without express permission by the owner of the space. Sanitization between uses is expected.
- Don’t be a dick. If your workmate(s) express they are uncomfortable with something, would like you to wear a mask, or use an alternative space please be as accommodating as possible. If there is conflict, please ping Beth.
- No guests. Please refrain from bringing guests into the workspace, if you do please have them follow the guidelines above for visitors to the office.
- If you are using a shared space, it is expected that you will sanitize the space per the specs above.
As we continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation and the Canadian Center for Disease Control, and BC Centre for Disease Control we will update these policies to meet their guidelines and keep people happy, healthy and safe. If at any point you have any questions or concerns, contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.